Goofy Weather

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owly055

Reaction score
We've had one of the strangest weather patterns here. Winter spilled into spring with a wild mix of warm weather and cold snaps......... A few days ago it was in the 70's, now it's in the low 30's and snowing again......... I swept 3" of fresh snow off my porch this am. Thankfully my new hops rhyzomes haven't popped their heads above the ground yet.

Northern Brewer
Magnum
Nugget
Golding
Centennial
Chinook

They're planted along the south side of a storage shed in an area of dappled sun due to willows across the fence. I'll be taking a chain saw to the neighbor's willows to trim them back shortly........ they are out of control and moving into my yard.......... I might shorten the dog at the knees at the same time to keep him in his own yard ;-).............

I hope these things are tough! We are approaching the cut off time for snow, though I've seen it here every month of the year!

H.W.

Might be more interesting to the rest of us if we had Clue 1 where "here" is.

[Management should make filling in the user location mandatory...]

Cheers! ;)

Back