GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah... 3rd season is its last

Netflix making some BAD choices on can-x-ing shows. but giving that ditzy bint from the Bronx a show. go figure

we'll get a final season of Jessica Jones, then that's it for all the Marvel shows on Netflix
When they first started the Marvel shows, I'd heard Netflix had bought the license for those characters, but Netflix's decisions lately make it sound like they are being charged per episode, so more like renting than buying... How else can you explain canning your most popular series and putting your money into the 'Made in Uzbekistan' crap (The Protector) they keep releasing?

Last edited:
When they first started the Marvel shows, I'd heard Netflix had bought the license for those characters, but Netflix's decisions lately make it sound like they are being charged per episode, so more like renting than buying... How else can you explain canning your most popular series and putting your money into the 'Made in Uzbekistan' crap they keep releasing?
I hear Disney is taking back the rights so they can release their own contents exclusively on their own streaming platform.

The Umbrella Academy is pretty good.

For those who like Making a Murderer watch The Innocent Man...its nuts.

I tried watching Making a Murderer and The Keepers. both of them were like watching an episode of Dateline stretched out over 8 hours

I tried watching Making a Murderer and The Keepers. both of them were like watching an episode of Dateline stretched out over 8 hours
The innocent man at least wraps up in 3 or 4 episodes I believe. It's pretty jacked up.

Lately I have been binge watching Toast of London with Matt Berry. It is not for everyone but it definitely hits one of my funny bones. NSFW though as there's full frontal nudity including one episode in the second season involving a hilarious "picture" of the main character's twig and berries.

Yeah I got bored with magicians. Left it for dead after 2 or 3 seasons. Blazed through 3 eps of the order last night
I don't think I even got through the first season of Magicians. I felt like it had very little story and focused too much on just seeing how 'shocking' it could be. Since then, I've read and enjoyed the books, so I've thought about going back and trying it again but there is just too much good stuff to watch.

I don't think I even got through the first season of Magicians. I felt like it had very little story and focused too much on just seeing how 'shocking' it could be. Since then, I've read and enjoyed the books, so I've thought about going back and trying it again but there is just too much good stuff to watch.

Yeah but the chicks on The Magicians are pretty hot. That kept me interested. The story wasn't great though.

also watched Triple Frontier.

not a bad action/heist movie, but I was a little disappointed in the ending. plus, I think I've had about enough with the "super baddest-ass elite special forces group" kind of action movie.

The Dirt was good. Dr. Feelgood tour was my first concert.
Mine was KISS, 1977 Love Gun/Alive II tour @ MSG when I was 14

Didn't see Crue until 7 years ago, they opened for KISS. Glad I got to see them live but wish I could have done it in the 80s

Even so... no a$$ was left unkicked. In fact, they kicked more a$$ than was available for kicking

I started Black Summer. The pacing is awesome, but with zero back story I could care less about any of these characters.

Back