Good Omens thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruce_the_loon

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
If we can have one for Game of Thrones, we can have one for the Good Omens series.

3 episodes in so far, trying to finish before the end of the weekend.

So far. David Tennant as Crowley, brilliant as expected. Michael Sheen as Aziraphale gets the fearful angel trying to do the right, err wrong thing perfectly. Great southern pansy indeed.

Loved Agnes Nutter's death scene and the table tennis bats in the Satanic convent. American Anathema seemed to be an odd choice, but it hasn't affected the character. Haven't seen enough of Newton Pulsifer to decide if he works.

What does the rest of you think?

If we can have one for Game of Thrones, we can have one for the Good Omens series.

3 episodes in so far, trying to finish before the end of the weekend.

So far. David Tennant as Crowley, brilliant as expected. Michael Sheen as Aziraphale gets the fearful angel trying to do the right, err wrong thing perfectly. Great southern pansy indeed.

Loved Agnes Nutter's death scene and these table tennis bats in the Satanic convent. American Anathema seemed to be an odd choice, but it hasn't affected the character. Haven't seen enough of Newton Pulsifer to decide if he works.

What does the rest of you think?
I really want to watch this series, you reminded me of it! I like David Tennant as an actor, I'm sure that in this series he is also great

Back