Good Morning - from Lancaster, UK

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancsSteve

Reaction score
Hi,

Checking in here and having a wee look round. Been a regular on "Jim's Beer Kit" Forum in the UK a while and currently got my 32nd brew in 18 months of all grain brewing in secondary.

Am interested in brwing a huge range of styles (jack of all trades and master of none? Or just early-brewing career interest in variety over everything else).

Am planning to brew a Leipziger Gose for summer using berlinner weisse blend having fallen in love with that beer visiting Leipzig on a Euro campervan beer-tour-athon 2 summers ago - and now really keen to try and make some, salt and all. Lots of great threads and views here on such matters so gonna take a while to nose around a little.

Live in Lancaster, Lancashire, UK - we have a great local brewer "Lancaster Brewery" with some classic Brit Ales and plenty of great beers on pump here too, a bit of an ale and good beer haven of a tiny city.

So - hi - looking forward to reading lots and asking too... NOT looking forward to the metric conversions and imperial differences though!

Steve

Hi from Sheffield Steve!

I know what you mean about the conversions, I've got excel to sort that for me lol.

32 brews in 18 months? That's some pretty relentless brewing!

Back