Good deal on this kegerator/keg setup?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UWDawg13

Reaction score
Not sure if its ok to post this here or if it belongs in another topic.

Found this on Craigslist and interested. Kegerator from full size fridge with 6 tap handles, lines, fittings (which probably need to be replaced. Guys asking $350 for kegerator and an extra $200 for 3 ball lock cornys with regulator, and 5# co2 tank. Thinking about pulling the trigger if he'll go lower on the package, or maybe just the cornys, regulator and tank, then worry about building a keezer myself. Input would be appreciated. Thanks.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401660128.375743.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401660142.304681.jpg

just did a quick google search for cheap stuff.

refurb steel 5lb tank and reg ~90
kegs 45-80 each
ive seen them as low as 40 near me, but i got lucky and picked up 12 used for less than 15 each on craigslist by posting a wanted ad, it was the better part of pa and parts of ny.
faucets with shanks ~55 - 330 for 6 new ones, if they're in good shape it might be worth getting just for them

not a bad price, not a steal tho. If everything is in good shape id feel good buying it. Maybe try pricing out everything you might be able to build yourself for less using a free craigslist fridge/freezer.

Back