good day from ND

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlestos

Reaction score
Hi there.

I'm fairly new to brewing and whenever I had a question I couldn't quickly find an answer to in how to brew, the google always sent me here. Been lurking for a while and figured i'd take the plunge and join in. First brew just got bottled today so I'm pretty excited to try I, although my second brew goes in the keg next week so hopefully I can leave the bottles alone for a bit yet. But we'll see...

Cheers!
J

Hi there.

I'm fairly new to brewing and whenever I had a question I couldn't quickly find an answer to in how to brew, the google always sent me here. Been lurking for a while and figured i'd take the plunge and join in. First brew just got bottled today so I'm pretty excited to try I, although my second brew goes in the keg next week so hopefully I can leave the bottles alone for a bit yet. But we'll see...

Cheers!
J

Damn North Dakotan's....just kidding, I'm from South Dakota (now living in Texas) so I couldn't help myself! Welcome to the group and Happy Brewing!

Back