Golden Valley - Dream on guys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david_42

Reaction score
Had lunch at my 'home away from home', Golden Valley Brewery in McMinnville. I knew it was about time for Mark's Black Panther RIS to hit the taps and sure enough. Warm and fuzzy as a 100 pound puppy! Over 9% ABV, roasty, strong coffee, NO alcohol heat at all. Amazing. As a bonus, he had his first 2008 batch of Geist Bock out. We had a bit of a talk and he's thinking about a Blueberry Wheat this summer. Looking forward to that.

Lunch was a Prime Rib quesadilla with Chipotale sauce. Went well with the Geist Bock. The Black Panther was dessert.:cross:

Hmmmmmm. Do I detect a certain "neener neener neener" in that post? I sure hope so, because that's what I would do!

Sounds awesome! I would love to try that RIS. It really sounds great.

I dig that Geist Bock. One of my faves from the Spring Beer Fest a few years back. Golden Valley produces some excellent beers. We'll have to meet up the next time I head through that way David. My brother lives on the Oregon Coast so we come through at least a couple times a year.

Back