Going all out to get back in the game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellzey

Reaction score
Hi folks...

I home brewed years ago... back during the infancy of the internet (1995 to 1999-ish). Got married... Sold the homebrew stuff... You know how it goes.

I enjoyed it years ago... often brewing holiday beers for gifts, and even one third place for my stout in the Central Florida Fair....

Anyways, I'm in the process of building a nice all-electric home brewery here in my garage.

This will be quite an undertaking... I'm in the "parts gathering" phase right now and have about 2/3 of the parts acquired.

Plans include...

3 stainless Keggle conversions
Variation of a full electric control panel (ala Kal's Electric Brewery)
Buildout of a section of my garage
A/C and ventilation
Keggerator/chest conversion
and on and on until the wife seizes my credit card.

Oh, and it's going to be called Black Pug Brewing

Home of...

Humping Pug Heffeweizen
Pugtona Pilsner
Apollo's Alt

and

Black ***** Blonde Ale

LOL

Humping Pug is inspired by Titan, our 10-year old boy that has a nightly ritual...

Here he is...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Kellzey, welcome back to brewing. I totally get the parts collecting phase. Seems like it never ends for me. The list of parts just seems to change. I started in 94 I think and I wish the internet was a helpful back then. You can find almost anything these days about brewing. This forum rocks. I am willing to say that you can find someone with working knowledge on almost any topic as it relates to brewing, bottling, kegging, yeast propigation and on and on...

Good to meet ya.

Ken

I just recently got back into brewing as well after about a 5 year hiatus. Sounds like you are doing it right.

Thank zeus for garages!

Back