Gluten free needs to use something other than GF

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerandloathinginaustin

Reaction score
I get excited by these titles and then it's just mofos who wanna free their glutens. 'Problem with GF' sounds entertaining to respond to until I realize it's gluten free. I don't want to be a drunken hater, but maybe GFers could call it something different like Stomachically Challenged. SC threads won't accidentally excite me. Problem solved vegans. :cross:

I think this is one post where you disclaimer really does make sense :D

But seriously, the latest post is 'New GF Attempt Questions'. That topic is gold if he's looking for advice on acquiring his new girlfriend and it's pedestrian at best if it involves gluten free-ness. I rest my case. :)

I might start asking for advice for dealing with my girlfriend in the gluten free section. That'll teach them.

Of those threads I am familiar! I was definitely a catalyst in keeping the first one alive. I do whatever I can to make every spam thread epic. They always have potential.

Yes, I should of checked that you hadn't posted (multiple times) in that one :D For some reason I got distracted :eek:

No, no sir! Your efforts were most appreciated! I honestly prided myself on being a large part of keeping that spam thread going so I found it funny that you referred it to me. :p

The only reason I don't give a thumbs down to this is I lived in Holland for a decade. I have to assume people from Holland, MI also speak Dutch and are therefor my brethren. :p

I brought it up because when I saw the GF comment, I immediately thought of this thread.

And on that note, I guess you can just go ahead and give me the good ol' thumbs down. I'm a transplant and I don't speak Dutch. Sorry. :( But this is a great place to live and raise a family, so it's got that going for it. :)

Latest posts

Back