• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland glass door cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfroHopster

Reaction score
Ok wife is not happy this make to much noise in the basement wife is not happy she wants a quiet running unit so I'm looking to sell my beverage air glass door cooler merchandiser display refrigerator
I think this is about 27 cubic ft. Runs good. Gets cold. this is probably best for someone who needs a small unit that is used for one or two carboys
trade for a 7.0 currently freezer or keezer

View attachment 1418314998448.jpg

This is a ridiculously amazing price for a bev air. If you were in Illinois, I would have already bought it.

If it's in good working order, you should seriously reconsider your price...

Wow this is the single best deal I've seen on one of these... well, ever!

I just bought a True GDM-12 which was a steal @ $300. If you lived in Washington State, I could've sold this thing 10x over.

Do you have the ability to just unplug the compressor and plug that directly into an external temp controller (I see your STC unit) while leaving the main fridge plugged into a normal wall outlet so that the light and fan still run on the normal cycle? (If so, this thing is even more attractive.)

Adam

Wow this is the single best deal I've seen on one of these... well, ever!

I just bought a True GDM-12 which was a steal @ $300. If you lived in Washington State, I could've sold this thing 10x over.

Do you have the ability to just unplug the compressor and plug that directly into an external temp controller (I see your STC unit) while leaving the main fridge plugged into a normal wall outlet so that the light and fan still run on the normal cycle? (If so, this thing is even more attractive.)

Adam

I my have to try that

Yeah, I'll pass too. Was looking to either fit my conical (36" tall w/out blowoff tube) or 2 carboys. Just a few inches too small for both.
Good luck repurposing or selling for more!

Back