Giveaway: Inkbird ITC-308S Thermostats with 2 DC sensor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad I just bought this on Amazon like 3 days ago. That said it works really well! I got the carboy warmer with it and have the temp probe rubberbanded to the side of the carboy and it seems to be keeping my carboy within +-1f of my asked temp.

Would not mind another one of these for my keezer when I finally go to build it.

Very Nice. My ITC-308 has been flawless and I certainly could use one for a winter "lager" setup I'd like to do outside in the garage in the winter heat only. If the STC-1000+ plus wever goes out on my dorm fridge fermentation chamber I'd use a 308 to replace it. Much easier having it packaged up for you. Cleaner... worth the small incremental cost.

I literally have my keezer running on one right now. I used six stick on magnets to the ITC and I literally just have it stuck magnetically on the front of a Haier chest freezer.. the probe in inside submerged in a 16 oz flip top bottle of distilled water on the compressor hump. Works great and only takes about 30 minutes to set up completely. Very happy with the product.

Love the inkbird controller, could always use another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back