Gift Registry

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfox527

Reaction score
Hey folks

I was wondering if you know of any homebrew supplier who offers a gift registry? My fiancé said that because we are registering for all the bathroom and kitchen crap she wants, I should be able to register for a few things I want as well.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

-Kfox:D

Northern Brewer has gift certificates but that's not really the same thing if you're looking to get the item on your wedding day. Then again it might be better to get a few pieces of paper, rather than opening up a brand new stainless steel conical fermenter and looking happier than you were when you said "I do." :p

Registering for beer...love it! A friend of mine used myregistry.com register for unusual things like that--I think that place lets you register for whatever you want. He also had a "nightlife fund" on his registry, so I'm sure you could make a "beer fund" too if you wanted.

I'm sure you could get kettles or scales and such at some of the places you are registering. You might be able to find stuff you can use for brewing at the stores.

(My fiancé said that because we are registering for all the bathroom and kitchen crap she wants, I should be able to register for a few things I want as well.)

KEEPER

I'm engaged and in the same boat. I've suggested it to Ed at Brewmasters Warehouse, but haven't seen anything happen yet.

NorhternBrewer has a wishlist. There has to be a way you can use that to set up a registry. If that doesn't work, you could e-mail EVERYONE and say what you want then tell them to reply all when they buy you something (taking you off the response) and take that item off the list. Old school, but it would work.

Back