• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan German Two Tap Ceramic Beer tower (Konig Pilsener)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberbackpacker

Reaction score
I have for sale a beautiful German Ceramic/Porcelain Beer tower.

It includes two Celli Italian Self-Closing Euro faucets. Tower is currently drilled to accept one faucet. I always planned to drill a second hole to mount the other faucet but I never did. The second faucet also includes the matching shank and washers/spacers to mount it just like the first faucet.

This tower can be mounted to the edge of a counter/bar with the attached bracket, or the bracket can be removed via a single nut on the underside of the tower, so the tower can be mounted through a hole in a bar/kegerator/etc.

Counter/bar mount includes a drip tray mount which accepts a ~6-6.25" square drip tray (drip tray no included). A SS or plastic one like seen here could be used. I always planned to remove the bar mount bracket, so a drip tray for the bar mount was never acquired.

Tower does have slight wear at topper top as seen in pics. When mounted it does not detract from the tower.

With bar mount bracket removed, the tower measures ~8.5" in diameter at the base, and stands ~26.5" tall. If using the bar mount bracket, it adds 1" in height.

Asking $325 and prefer not to ship due to fragile nature of the piece. But I will ship.

unnamed-67031.jpg

unnamed1-67032.jpg

unnamed2-67033.jpg

unnamed3-67034.jpg

unnamed4-67035.jpg

unnamed5-67036.jpg

Bump. Traveling to Florida tomorrow through Indy, Nashville, Atlanta and points in between. I'll be staying in Orlando and St. Petersburg (Pinellas Park). I am willing to put it in the car and make a sale anywhere along my path too.

I have received some quotes for shipping-- just for a frame of reference to CA would be ~$80, to FL would be $60, to NY it would be ~$50. So if you are closer than those locations, it will be cheaper of course.

:mug:

Back