G'day from down under

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdbrown

Reaction score
Hey brewers,

cdbrown here from Perth, Western Australia. Have been on the chatroom for quite a while chewing the fat with the regulars and thought it about time to join the forum.

Been brewing for about a year now moving up from kits, to extract, partials and now AG. Don't have a lot of equipment so it's mashing in an esky (or cooler), then boiling in two 20L pots. Also a big fan of no chilling in a plastic cube to ferment when I like. Only new to the AG game so my efficiency is all over the place but I'll get there.

Cheers
-cdbrown

does it seem wierd that I read your entire post in an australian accent in my head?? :D

Welcome to HBT. How do control ferment temp in australia?

does it seem wierd that I read your entire post in an australian accent in my head?? :D

Welcome to HBT. How do control ferment temp in australia?

Get outta my head, however I like the accent so I'll continue to listen. I'll change it up, Hillbilly reply.

Welcome to HBT, we all are friendly here. Come on back an see us now ya here.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I control the temp with a fridge and a temp controller. Couldn't be easier. Kegs go in a chest freezer with a temp controller as well. Pity I've been brewing for others and not myself so there's only 2 beers on tap at the moment.

Welcome, we are beginning to embrace no chill beer as well.

Back