• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Gas Fired RIMS Single Tier Rig $2700

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think this is a fair price based on what I have seen for similar rigs. What do you think?

• Over priced

• Under Priced

Results are only viewable after voting.

boondog

Reaction score
I can deliver. Ideally Austin, Houston and anywhere between. Here's the situation. This is in North Carolina and I want to get to TX. I can show you this on Skype, show you my drivers license, passport, fingerprints, retina scans. (ok maybe not that extreme) :p lol

I'm the real deal, no funny business. Non refundable Paypal delivery deposit up front and delivered to your door.

Built like a tank. 2" x 1/8" welded steel frame
Detachable RTD Pt100 thermowells have been modified with thermal paste for quick response
MyPin PID controllers
Honeywell VR8200 Continuous Pilot Dual Automatic Valves
Unique design fold in control arm for storage
Gas quick connect with SS braided hose (not shown)
Currently set for LP gas BUT Natural gas orifices, and valve kit is included
Switched Chugger center inlet pumps with custom Bargain Fittings camlock/3/4 FPT fittings
Beefy smooth rolling internal mounted wheels (front locks)
Hoses included

$2700 without keggles
$3000 with keggles

Ask about any other items you may need, its all going. (chiller, corny kegs, kegerator, etc)

IMG_1039.JPG

IMG_1040.JPG

IMG_1043.JPG

IMG_1048.JPG

IMG_1041.JPG

IMG_1049.JPG

IMG_1053.JPG

IMG_1054.JPG

IMG_1095.JPG

IMG_1099.JPG

Back