Gas & Electric Single Tier Brew stand Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief449

Reaction score
Long time follower and now ready for additional feedback and support on the wiring and gas plumbing for my mobile beer machine!

I am using the Honeywell control valves for the propane (I have to be mobile - hence the big ASS wheels), RIMS to help with the MLT - With research from this site and a lot of the pieces and parts from Kal (Which I did donate/purchase his book), but could really use help with my semi custom wiring.

Thanks so much!

IMG_4637.jpg

IMG_4527.jpg

FLB_CP_27DEC2014.jpg

View attachment Visio-FLB_CONTROL PANEL_26DEC2014.pdf

I still need to wire in the Relay for the RIMS, the Timer and the buzzer - all this semi-automation/control is driving me crazy...

That's a sweet looking frame that'd be even sweeter if it's stainless.

fwiw, the pump head in the middle and the one on the right are up-side-down.
Inlet side should always be below the outlet side.

No idea on the wiring - too tiny to read...

Cheers!

The .pdf download is much easier to read and can be zoomed. Being unfamiliar with the PIDs, I can't offer an opinion.

Frame is all Stainless - looks like the PDF is the best file to view - Thanks (been on this for about two years - pump heads are not set yet been trying out different layouts along the way, just have to reposition the heads and secure)

thanks again

Back