Gary Bettman can Piss up a Rope! NHL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glubki

Reaction score
Up yours Gary!

If you have rules regarding participation in the NHL All Star game than make the rules apply to everyone. Suspending Lidstrom and Datsyuk for one game for failing to play in the annual farce and allowing Sydney Crosby a last minute exemption for just showing up to sign autographs is just one more blemish in a long list of half-assed decisions you have made. This reminds me of playing a game with my 8 year old nephew who likes to pull phantom rules directly out of thin air! :drunk:

I try not to engage in internet name-calling without citing reasons for my distaste, but WTF...

Bettman is a tool.

The NHL had their doctors check out players that said they were 'injured'. Sid passed the test, he was genuinely hurt.

I think him showing up is his own gesture because he broke the record with all-star votes.

Rant alert:

The all-star game is a crock anyway. It is ridiculous how this is promoted as a showcase for the sport. It's more like figure skating than hockey.

Rant alert:

The all-star game is a crock anyway. It is ridiculous how this is promoted as a showcase for the sport. It's more like figure skating than hockey.

You got to love the skills comp, just fun to watch the guys out there dicking around and having a good time - although they should clean the ice after the rookie game, uys were eating it left and right on that chopped up ice by the end of last night

I miss the stick handling contest where they're zooming around cones. Game was pretty good.

Were fans yelling Ovie...ovie, or kovie...kovie?

Back