• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Garage cleaning QD hoses, probes more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jekeane

Reaction score
I have a bunch of things that I need to move out of my brew area for sale. I am willing to ship most of these things.

$150 shipped Set of premade RTD probes from The electric Brewery new and un used were $200 2 are designed to go in a 1/2" T fitting and 1 has a smaller weldless bulkhead.
img_0096-68444.jpg

$220 New full set of Quick disconnects and hoses from great fermentations these are the higher quality QDs. These were for a friend's build that didn't happen. $315 new
4 - 4' hoses 1- 6' hose
10 Female QD with 1/2" MPT
10 1/2 FPT barbs
1 Male QD to 1/2" barb
13 Male QD to 1/2" MPT

img_0097-68445.jpg

img_0098-68446.jpg

img_0099-68447.jpg

$100 for 4 gas & 4 Liquid Stainless Steel Pin-lock Disconnects These were from a soda machine originally I have used the liquid ones but not the gas. The threads are not the standard size of the plastic Disconnects and I never tracked down barbs for them. With Pin Lock disconnects not being made anymore these may be nice for someone using pin locks, I no longer have any. Im not sure what to ask for these as I can't find them anywhere the ball lock ones are $25 each. I can take more pictures if needed.

img_0112-68449.jpg

img_0114-68450.jpg

$200 15g Spike V2 Mashtun with Jaybird false bottom. Welded sight glass, Output, and Wort return. I used this for awhile but I switched to a smaller mash tun a year or so ago. I have a car seat box that will fit this and will ship at buyers expense but will require insurance and tracking. Would much prefer local than having it chucked around a truck. I'm in 32210 box is 20x22x25 and weighs about 40 pounds

img_6863-68039.jpg

img_6864-68040.jpg

img_6865-68041.jpg

$25 Blichmann auto sparge was in a 10g boilermaker

I have some other stuff I need to move along as well and will update when I get the chance.

I will definitely take the Blichmann auto sparge. I am in Pensacola (PACE) 32571. Also, interested in the cables, however I have a question. It says 2 are for a T-Fitting and one has wells bulkhead. What is a Wells bulkhead? I can't find any info on that anywhere. I assume that that cable is supposed to be for the brew kettle. My brew kettle is a spikes 15gall with a 1/2" npt fitting for the RTD sensor.

I will definitely take the Blichmann auto sparge. I am in Pensacola (PACE) 32571. Also, interested in the cables, however I have a question. It says 2 are for a T-Fitting and one has wells bulkhead. What is a Wells bulkhead? I can't find any info on that anywhere. I assume that that cable is supposed to be for the brew kettle. My brew kettle is a spikes 15gall with a 1/2" npt fitting for the RTD sensor.

Sorry it is supposed to say weld less bulk head but autocorrect got me.

that particular probe is not 1/2" it was designed to be able to replace the smaller hole left by a blichmann thermometer I think. However, I am almost positive that I have a 1/2" adapter for the probe to fit into your fitting. If I don't have that I may have another RTD sensor I could swap out. Auber sent me an extra by accident awhile ago that I think I still have if I didn't give it to a friend in my homebrew club.

I can let you know when I get home tonight and send you some pictures of the adapter or the other probe if I have them.

Great. Would like to have the correct sensor instead of adapting it.

I do have a spare 1/2" MPT Probe that was purchased from Auber. It has however been used 2 or 3 times in my spike 20g that I use for a rare 10 gallon batch. I can just put the other probe with the adapter fitting in its place. Let me know if that works for you.

Just so I have all three cables with 1/2" fittings. Also the autosparge.
Let me know how to send over payment. Will you do $165 Total

[email protected]

Payment sent for the RTD probes with 1/2" fittings and Blichmann Autosparge.

Sending you an email right now. My youngest wound up needing to spend a couple days in the children hospital...

Back