• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Garage clean up Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MicroBrewMaster

Reaction score
Few things not longer needed, prices don't include shipping 08527

Pin Locks - $9 a set Sold
Keg Post Conversion Kit (pin lock to ball lock) 19/32-18 Thread - $8 a set - Sold
Pin Lock Posts - $6 Set Sold
Proof and Tralles Distiller Hydrometer - $5 each
Blichman Thrumometer - $17 Sold
Beer Faucet - $10 for all
Stout Faucet - $50
Shirron Plate Chiller - $65 Sold
Bottle Capper - $5 Sold

y1CETp0.jpg

oUqdbf8.jpg

VFE1Hnx.jpg

x1Z5aML.jpg

9QA5k29.jpg

5xKjcJN.jpg

WT6RGjA.jpg

HxfrJNy.jpg

wmUo5k5.jpg

Would you take $25 shipped for the pin lock disconnects and the pin lock posts?

I think I'll take both of the pin to ball conversion kits, if you're willing to ship. Sending a pm.

I'm up next for the posts if they don't sell (all of them)

Also, give me more info on the stout faucet. Is it used or new? Are you firm on the price?

I'll take the three faucets, I live in Wall, so I could come by and pick them up.

Sent money Thursday night via paypal, address yesterday, but haven't heard from you. Did you receive them?

Sent money Thursday night via paypal, address yesterday, but haven't heard from you. Did you receive them?

Same here. Sent money and address a week ago, but haven't heard anything further. Holiday week, etc.

Haven't heard back from seller since 9/6. Said was going to check paypal and send out Monday. No word since.

I got my stuff shipped, it did take him a bit to pm back but I am sure he is working on it

Ok, thanks for the response. I'll keep waiting...making mead has taught me patience, at least, lol.

Back