Galaxy Hops!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbrim

Reaction score
I got a taste of these last year and it was not nearly enough. They are not easy to track down so I have not had anymore since. I just found them available at http://www.farmhousebrewingsupply.com/scripts/hopsList.asp?idCategory=21. They are amazing, citrus blended with tropical/passionfruit notes. Just unreal, the best hop for single hop beers that I have tasted. I just thought I would share the good news. Good day folks!

Thank you for this! I was looking at a recipe in the extract section this morning that I wanted to make which called for Galaxy and everywhere I checked was out so this is a very timely post. I purchased 12 oz for now and future use.

I just received some from Farm House last week! I wont be able to use them for a couple months (have a couple brews already lined up before that), but i'll be using them in what i'm calling my Super Citrus IPA. 17oz of hops in a 5 gallons batch :D

Just ordered 12oz of Galazy and another 8 oz of Chinook yesterday. Now I gotta figure out what I'm gonna brew with them!

Just make sure you realize no orders are shipping from farmhouse brew supply until the 30th

Just make sure you realize no orders are shipping from farmhouse brew supply until the 30th

I saw that when I placed the order, and was fine with it as I'm not brewing with the hops anytime soon. But I got an email from them this morning marking my item as shipped. So I guess we'll see if it got shipped out or not...

Interestingly enough, even though I ordered on the 19th, my order was shipped and I received it yesterday. Awesome company! Packaging looks very nice too.

Latest posts

Back