FYI: new brewing supply store in Amarillo Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shiloh Baker, the owner of the shop was on Amarillo local news last night talking about Senate Bill 515 and it's effect on small scale commercial brewing.

I'm equally excited to see that the "Long Wooden Spoon" brewery is opening up in Amarillo. Finally we have a local brew pub!

Looks like Awesome times for the beer connoisseurs in small town North Texas!!

Long wooden spoon is not open yet, but please be sure to stop in and support Jared Reid of "Long Wooden Spoon" brewery when he opens in just a few months. While you're at it be sure to stop in and meet Shiloh Baker at Amarillo Brewing Supply!

our local businesses need all the support. we had a brew pub back in the late 90's and a brew supply store, but both failed due to lack of patronage. let's not let history repeat itself.

Stopped by yesterday, they have a good little selection going. Coming from Clovis NM / Cannon AFB I'am glad I can go to a store and not have to waiting on shipping. as Jnco_hippie said let not let history repeat it's self.

Back