Funny scenes in a movie..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls Beers

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn't have to be a great movie. I just watched "This is the end". A mediocre movie with a few good scenes..., but one scene was so funny. When Craig mentioned he drank his own pee and then Seth Rogan was drinking his own pee. Oh man, that was funny. I've watched it tens times.

But who knows, I have had a few beers...What's your funny scene..

That movie was absolutely horrific. It's as if all those guys got together and said to every other dipsh!t in Hollyweird, "Hey, help us take a dump on this piece of ****!"

Staying on topic though, I'm watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and just passed the "No Ticket!" scene. Classic.

The jerk staring Steve Martin.

And thats the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. The ashtray and this padde game and thats all I need... And this remote control. -The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and thats all I need.... And these matches.

The jerk staring Steve Martin.

And thats the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. The ashtray and this padde game and thats all I need... And this remote control. -The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and thats all I need.... And these matches.

I haven't seen that movie in a while, but that was funny.

That movie was absolutely horrific. It's as if all those guys got together and said to every other dipsh!t in Hollyweird, "Hey, help us take a dump on this piece of ****!"

Staying on topic though, I'm watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and just passed the "No Ticket!" scene. Classic.

I agree, but Danny McBride was pretty funny.

Running Scared - He died of deceleration trauma....no, cement poisoning (a guy fell off the roof).

Midnight Run - "I got 2 words for you...shut the bless up."

They Live - Roddy Piper saying, "I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass." Very classic line

So I Married An Axe Murderer - Colonel Sanders and William's head scenes:

Last edited by a moderator:
From Gone Fishin', one of the worst movies of all time, but this scene had me in stitches. You could see it coming from a mile away, but it was still great.

[ame]http://youtu.be/fzDvEYMIWE0[/ame]

This movie has a bunch of funny scenes. these are pretty good.

I'm not a huge fan of her's, but she was smokin in this movie.

Will Ferrell has so many. "Pick up your fu ckin skateboard".. So funny.

Stepbrothers. "I wrestled a giraffe with by bare hands". Very funny scene.

The Shenanigans & "Bear F'er" scenes from Super Troopers. I think over-all this movie ranks number one for those out-loud laughs that sneak out of you.

The Bill Murray cameo in Zombieland is great.

Every time Tim Meadows explains a new drug to Dewey in Walk Hard.

The witch scene in Monty Pythons Holy Grail.

Dumb & Dumber, the toilet scene. This has me in stitches every time I see it.

Every scene in the Big Lebowski. The entire movie is classic.

Chevy Chase breakdown scene from Christmas Vacation. That's Chevy at his manic best.

Greatest line in a movie though is Bill Murray " yes it's true, this man has no d*ck"

Caddy Shack scene with Chevy Chase and Bill Murray. When Carl explains his Kentucky Bluegrass high-bred. Same scene. "we have a pool and a pond, the pond would be good for you".

Caddy Shack scene with Chevy Chase and Bill Murray. When Carl explains his Kentucky Bluegrass high-bred. Same scene. "we have a pool and a pond, the pond would be good for you".

Just about every scene from that movie had a memorable quote. My favorite is from the dinner club scene when Al Czervik (Rodney Dangerfield) grabs a hold of Judge Smails wife & says "Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity."

Back