Full Sail Session Lager

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBeerNerd

Reaction score
Goin to my girlfriend's family's Thanksgiving feast this year. She turned me on to Session Lager from Full Sail brewing a few months ago when she got back from the northwest.
It's one of her favs, and her mom loves it too. Would love to surprise them by trying my hand at brewing a clone for turkey day. Does anyone know what kind of Malt/Hops/Yeast is used? or something that will get me close?

Thanks.

At this point you really don't have time to brew a lager, even christmas would be pushing it to get it done. That said, you might be able to get in a similar beer with a clean ale yeast, but even that is pushing it with less than a month to go.

Sadly these are the only stats I could find:
Stats
Hops: "American" and "European"
Malts: Unknown (but there is a "touch of wheat")
Alcohol By Volume:5.1%
Original Gravity: Unknown
BUs: Unknown

I've never had it, but it sounds like it is mostly pale malt (with a bit of wheat), and some citrusy American hops. For the yeast I would go with something clean like American or German ale yeast.

Hope that helps a bit, good luck.

Back