Full Retard

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen an article where real retards are boycotting the movie because of the offense. Hey, come on, they've already taken away the blacks, jews, indians, gays and irish. Now we can't make fun of retards??

Where is this world headed?

I've seen an article where real retards are boycotting the movie because of the offense. Hey, come on, they've already taken away the blacks, jews, indians, gays and irish. Now we can't make fun of retards??

Yeah, they actually counted the number of times they used the "R" word in the movie. Pretty retarded if you ask me...

From what the previews look like, seems that this'll cut the number of people who go see it at least in half.

+1. I'm sorry, but where were these people at the opening of "There's Something About Mary" or "The Ringer" or "Farenheit 9/11" (wasn't that about a retard or series of retards?). People don't treat mentally disabled people poorly because they see a movie with humor about mental disabilities in it (and satirical at that).

I plan to see it just because I love Robert Downey Jr. and I think it's going to be funny. And I don't plan to make fun of or abuse any mentally disabled people afterwards*.

*This does not include my brothers.

At least we still have fatties and furries we can make fun of. And celebrity Scientologists.

Back