• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Full Mid-Size Brew Set Up Pittsburgh

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeCass

Reaction score
Ok, so I recently moved to Pittsburgh and I don't really have the room to brew on the scale that I used too, nor do I really have the time or money so I'm looking to sell my set up and rebuild a smaller one from the ground up. But before I can do that I would like to sell everything I have. Pretty much everything is in excellent condition and only have 5ish brews on them.

- 1 10-Gallon Home Depot Mash Tun. Comes with square CPVC manifold which I made (works great) and all stainless valves/fittings. Only thing is, it has a small indent on the inside where the hot liquid caused the cooler material to push outward. This hasn't affected any of my brews whatsoever. (pictures don't show assembled manifold or fittings)

- 1 10-Gallon Home Depot Lauter Tun. Comes with all stainless valves/fittings. (pictures don't show assembled fittings)

- 1 15.5 Keggle. This is a decommissioned Sanke Keg, I drilled all the holes and outfitted it with all stainless valves/fittings. It has a stainless false bottom with a dip tube all from Norcal Brewing. It also has a Sight Gauge from brew hardware. Also comes with a heat blocker that goes on the bottom of the sight gauge to prevent boiling in the gauge.

- 2 6 Gallon Carboys with handles

- I also have a plethora of bottle caps, cleaners, auto siphons,

- I have 2 thermoworks thermometors

- 1 stir plate with 2000ml flask

-1 STC temp controller that I made.

-1 Blichmann burner with leg extensions.

-1 aerator.

- anythign else that is in the pictures.

Note: all hardware, I place in baggies after each brew. I clean them, dry them and separate them after each brew in order to keep them clean and safe. thats why none of them are assembled.

24yombo.jpg

2zdzn1h.jpg
30lm9vb.jpg
91lcp1.jpg
w6w9vr.jpg

bi5oic.jpg
qmywif.jpg
10o44jk.jpg

2dukn5i.jpg

2guwm13.jpg
2iutc12.jpg

Everything is in workign condition. I can sell things separately or all together. It doesn't matter to me. I also do not have any prices in mind, I just need to get rid of this stuff ASAP. Most stuff will need to be picked up, may be able to sip other small stuff if buyer pays shipping. Please reply or send me a PM if interested.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the guidelines for selling items require a price listed. You might want to check.

Has anyone received a reply to their Pm's? Just wondering to determine if I am out of the running and should start looking elsewhere

Latest posts

Back