• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: Fresh NEBCO Gandhi-Bot, 2013 KBS, 2013 Imperial Stout Trooper, many more!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shred

Former Microbrewery Founder & Pro Brewer
Reaction score
I just picked up 3 fresh Gandhi-Bots from New England Brewing Co. yesterday. I also have a whole bunch of cellared beers available for trade.

IN SEARCH OF: Cigar City Jai-Alai, Russian River sours and/or fresh Pliny, fresh Heady Topper or make offers.

Some highlights from my cellar:

NEBCO Imperial Stout Trooper 2013
Goose Island Bourbon County Stout 2013
Founder's KBS 2013
Founders Devil Dancer 2007 (basically an awesome barleywine now)
Firestone Walker XXVII Anniversary Ale

Dozens more. Check out my full cellar here:
http://www.cellarhq.com/cellars/Shred

Happy Thanksgiving!

As you have some 2013 BCBS I dont suppose you would be interested in some 2014 but please let me know if im wrong. Interested in the KBS (long shot I know). Or if there is any Chicago stuff I can get that you cant.

I'd be open to trading 1 or 2 of the BCBS. Looking at seekabrew.com and I don't see a whole lot of names that I recognize that we don't have here (or 20 minutes north in Mass). Any recommendations?

Mikepote....ask for half acre, pipeworks, or revolution. Thats all you need.

Back