FT- alpine, ballast point, lagunitas ISO- Cartons, 3f, trillium

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeviaanah

Reaction score
I can get
Lagunitas- lucky 13, where's Waldo, aunt sally and other standard releases.

Alpine- hoppy birthday, Nelson, duet

Ballast point- sculpin, dorado, even keel etc.

I can get knee deep, ale smith, stone, rogue, green flash, deschutes, clown shoes, kern river. I can also get RR if I make a lil drive- consecration, damnation, Pliny, blind pig. Feel free to ask if I can get anything else. I'm in Central Valley, CA. Most of what I have to offer is standard distribution. I don't buy direct from breweries but I do have some killer bottle shops around.

Interested in
cartons- boat beer or anything else
3F- gumball head, zd or alpha King
toppling Goliath- anything good
trillium- anything good

I can get

I can get knee deep, ale smith, stone, rogue, green flash, deschutes, clown shoes, kern river. I can also get RR if I make a lil drive- consecration, damnation, Pliny, blind pig. Feel free to ask if I can get anything else. I'm in Central Valley, CA.

Kneep Deep's Citra Extra Pale Ale is so good! What is the best store around in the Valley here for a good selection?

Yea the first citra extra pale ale I had was epic but the second was infected. I was surprised to get this from such a reputable brewery- they weren't much help anyway.

I usually shop at liquor stores there are three in Turlock I often hit up- circle d liquors, cork n bottle and another I can't remember the name. Modesto has a few good ones too. The names don't show up on google maps so I have no clue their names. I just remember how to get there lol. I usually go in to any bevmo I see as well.

You in the Central Valley?

Oh and you can get some good and rare beers from 10 east fridge in turlock

Oh and you can get some good and rare beers from 10 east fridge in turlock

Yep I am in Modesto. I do go to 10 east every now and then, but usually spend more time at Dust Bowl. There is some place in downtown Modesto called The Market at La Comisaria, that sounds like they have a good selection of craft beers. I still need to check it out though.

I'm right down the road from dust bowl.

I'll need to check out the market at la comisaria.

Have you been to commonwealth?

Commonwealth is pretty good they have a nice selection. Also Sandude has a place right next door but haven't been there yet. Not a big fan of their original four beers that they had but, will see if any of the new stuff is good.

Sent you a message

I can get

I can get knee deep, ale smith, stone, rogue, green flash, deschutes, clown shoes, kern river. I can also get RR if I make a lil drive- consecration, damnation, Pliny, blind pig. Feel free to ask if I can get anything else. I'm in Central Valley, CA. Most of what I have to offer is standard distribution. I don't buy direct from breweries but I do have some killer bottle shops around.

Interested in

cartons- boat beer or anything else

3F- gumball head, zd or alpha King

toppling Goliath- anything good

trillium- anything good

Back