FT: 12 Pliny, ISO: 24 ZD cans or TH Julius or??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normonster

Reaction score
Picked up a case of Pliny to trade (literally just purchased from the brewery 2 hours ago). Looking for 24 Zombie Dust 12oz cans, maybe Tree House Julius cans or....other outstanding brews.

Never done this before but willing to take the leap of faith. How about standard MAW rules...1 year supporting members with 100+ posts.

Cheers!

If someone likes their Sours I can go anytime and pick some up for a good trade (personally don't like Sours much).

They appear to have some trade rules in those other threats (Make a Wish).

Yeah the shipping on 24 bottles is going to be brutal, but I was able to trade 3 Plinys for a sixer of ZD recently. God that $#*& is good! I hope you find someone to trade with, but you might need to do a smaller trade.

Treehouse just canned ~500 cases of Julius. 8 can limit per person though. How many would you be looking for in trade?

I could also get some trillium.

ZD is only bottled. Not that big of a deal but would suck shipping a whole case of bottles haha.

haha...good point(s). I was thinking if I'm doing it I might as well do a whole case and the shipping would be the same per bottle wouldn't it? I don't know. Newbyski at shipping for sure, right here.

Treehouse just canned ~500 cases of Julius. 8 can limit per person though. How many would you be looking for in trade?

I could also get some trillium.

Eeek. It's a rare breed! They should call it Julius the Younger.

I don't know man, I can ship as many or as few as it takes I guess. These are heavier if that matters, so how bout 4 Pliny for 6 Julius'? That way you c.an still get your Julius tasting on.

Or maybe that Trillium Artaic just straight across? What do you think?

They appear to have some trade rules in those other threats (Make a Wish).

90 days, not one year.

Trade rules work differently in here, there are a few posts and stickies about it if any of the new kids see this.

The beers more rarer/taste better if you ship it in the Russian river box also:sly:

OK dudes, it's all good. Not trying to screw up the space time continuum or anything.

I'll leave the trade game to you.

Next weekend Hoof Hearted is canning Roller Blabe, which is my favorite of all their IPAs. Id be willing to trade that assuming I get my hands on some....

Hopslam should also be coming out as well as Hop Juju shortly.

I have access to zombie dust straight from the brewery i buy it on the day its bottled but shipping a case is very expensive.

Back