Ft: Ccb iso: List

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelersrbrun

Reaction score
Noob-Be gentle. I’ve traded with friends not traders.

FT – All Cigar City 22oz(No I don't have Zukov or Huna, Sorry)., Seasonal Creep, Big Sound, Cucumber Saison, Cow Boss, Bolita, 2014-2015 Winter Warmer. (Can also get Cans of Jai Alai, Maduro, FL Cracker, Hotter than Helles) (Funky Buddha - Floridian Hefeweizen, Hop Gun) (Anything you want that we get in distribution: Check out Total Wine's Web Site and search Plantation, FL store). I also have a few other goodies in the cave to balance out any trade and some good extras.

ISO: Quality Ales and lagers from MI, IL, WI, OH, IN general area. Anything I can’t get in local distribution. Would Love to try Sun King, New Glarus, Three Floyds, Great Lakes, Revolution, Central Waters, Half Acre, Pipeworks, 18th Street, Upland, Dark Horse, Willoughby, Odd Side, and any other great breweries in your area,

NOT looking for any IPA’s, Pale Ales(except Zombie Dust and Daisy Cutter;-), Wits, Hefe’s, sours, or saisons.

I can get you all Sun King, Upland, some Three Floyds (mostly bombers since they are expanding again and ZD/GBH are usually a rarity), and 18th St bombers. Let me see whats local (with FFF and 18th) and Ill get back to you. Anything in particular from Upland or Sun King? Everything I have from Half Acre are IPAs

Half Acre Daisy Cutter is one I'd love to try if you have it.

Here's my wish list for Sun and Upland...didnt check the on BA...I just pulled them based on style so If any are not great or you can get others that are better I'm good with that.

* Sun King Brewing Company
Wee Mac Scottish Ale
Sunlight Cream Ale
Oktoberfest
Indians Lager
Ring of Dingle
Cowbell
Wee Muckle
Java Mac
Popcorn Pilsner
Timmie
Dominator Dopplebock