• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California FS: Spike Brewing CF5 Conical Unitank Fermentor + Accessories (SoCal)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hop

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've gone way overboard with homebrewing purchases and I want to keep my wife happy, so I'm considering letting go of my favorite piece of equipment despite only using it twice so far.

I'm listing the prices for NEW purchase so you can compare. I'd like to sell this as a complete bundle.

I am located in Orange County, CA and would prefer to sell locally. If you really want it and are not local, we can talk about shipping.

Alternatively, if someone would just like to purchase all of the accessories as a bundle, let me know and I'll keep the fermentor.

[$525] Spike CF5 Conical Fermentor
https://spikebrewing.com/products/cf5

Accessories
https://spikebrewing.com/collections/conical-accessories

[$75] Gas Manifold Bundle x 1
[$60] 2" Butterfly Valve x 1
[$55] Closed Pressure Transfer Kit x 1
[$50] 2" TC Sight Glass x 1
[$38] Bracing Shelf x 1
[$30] Caster Kit
[$25] Racking Arm x 1
[$20] 4" Clear TC Cap x 1
[$20] 1.5" Gasket x 2
[$17] 8" Leg Extensions x 3 (Non-Spike because theirs were too long)
[$14] 2" TC Clamp × 2
[$8] 2" TC Cap × 2
[$4] 2" Gasket × 4
[$6] 1.5" TC Clamp x 1
[$3] 1.5" TC Cap × 1

Price if purchased new: $950
Price for twice-used: $750 OBO [EDIT: Would prefer to just sell the accessories and keep the conical]
Accessories-only: $300 OBO

IMG_20180923_143919.jpg
IMG_20180930_160818.jpg

Last edited:
I’m interested, but I’m in NorCal.....any chance you are heading up this way?

Gonna put a pause on the conical portion of this sale for the moment as I'm trying to sell some other stuff.

I'd consider selling the accessories still since I can more easily acquire those again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back