• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio FS:Propane Burner, 2X 5 Gal Carboy, Hop Basket Cincinnati Local Pickup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sctocinci

Reaction score
For sale a few items that I am no longer using. The items are pretty bulky so I'd rather not ship anything.

2 year old Bayou KAB4 Propane burner with 30 PSI regulator. Had a boil over but in good working order. SOLD
img_20131027_150828_386-61258.jpg

2X 5 Gallon Glass Carboys. 1 or 2 years old. Both are in great condition, I just don't need them any more. $20 each. Buy both and I'll throw in the carboy handle.
img_20131027_151042_794-61260.jpg

Stainless Brewing rigid bottom hop basket. I bought a trub filter so I don't need it any more. Only used a couple times. This is the 8-5/8" size. SOLD
img_20131027_150851_770-61259.jpg

I'm located in the Mt. Lookout area. I travel on weekdays so I'll only be available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Thanks!

I guess I should add that I'm generally in the Jasper, Indiana area during the week for work if anyone in southern Indiana is interested as well.

Dang. I would love the carboys but it is cheaper to pay retail here than to ship. :( Great price. Someone on craigslist just tried to sell me a 6 gal for $40 and won't budge at all.

Latest posts

Back