• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale FS: Picobrew Z2 (SF Bay Area, CA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbrews

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a lightly used PicoBrew Z2 setup (consisting of 2x PicoBrew Z units) that I no longer use (I'm not brewing these days) and wanted to get it into a home that would make good use of it. Each PicoBrew Z unit is capable of producing 2.5 gallons of beer, and you can use them in tandem to brew 5 gallons of beer. It is the most automated brewing system I've seen (load ingredients, press start, come back when it's time to chill and pitch yeast) and has a lot of versatility beyond just making beer.

Upfront disclosure: Picobrew (the company) is no longer in existence, however, there are ways to still make very good use of this fully automated brewing system. (see the Piccobrew Facebook or reddit community for information)

I brewed about 6 batches of beer and about 10 batches of coldbrew coffee on it, it has been cleaned per the manufacturers guidance and I'll run another cleaning cycle before anyone takes ownership of it.

This comes with all the equipment you need to make 5 gallons of beer and then some:
  • 2x Picobrew Z units (WiFi enabled)
  • 2x 5gal corny kegs w/ ball lock fittings
  • 2x corny keg insulators
  • All required step filter equipment, adjunct filter baskets, fittings, accessories, Ethernet cords
  • 2x cobra taps w/ ball lock fittings
  • 2x ball lock transfer hoses (ball lock beer out to ball lock beer out)
  • 2x adapters for "picopacks"
  • 1x picoferm fermentation tracking device
  • 1x box of finish cleaning tabs (manufacturers recommended)
  • 1x power adapter (splits 1x NEMA L14-30 male to 2x NEMA 5-15 female)
  • Foam control, airlocks, Picobrew special fermentation adapters, extra o-rings, cleaning brushes, etc.
At this time, available for local pickup only in San Jose, CA (I will also happily bring it to you within ~60 miles of San Jose and willing to discuss other options)

$2000 for the whole lot of equipment listed above to kick off your fully automated brewing future

OPTIONAL EXTRA: Ranco Temperature controller ($50 add on).

DM me if you have any questions or want more information.

Attachments

• PicoBrew_Z2.jpg
    PicoBrew_Z2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • Picobrew_Z2_accessories.jpg
    Picobrew_Z2_accessories.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • Picobrew_cobra_taps.jpg
    Picobrew_cobra_taps.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
  • Picobrew_pickup_adapters.jpg
    Picobrew_pickup_adapters.jpg