• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York FS: JPS Mill & Hopper - $100 OBO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jxm2119

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
FS: JPS Malt Mill -- $100 - S/H included

I have replaced the fiberboard side panels with 1/4 steel. and built a hopper out of sheet metal. Hopper is approx. 3" wide x 11" long x 16" high. This mill has served me well. I recently purchased a lot of homebrew equipment and don't need a 2nd mill. Hopper holds about 7 Lbs of grain. This is the barebones non adjustable model.

Feel free to ask any questions,
Jay

S/H is approx $12-15 to most of the US and included in the price. Local pickup is also an option.
Paypal for payment is preferred.

More info can be found here:
http://schmidling.com/maltmill.htm

mill1.jpg

mill2.jpg

hopper.jpg

Could be interested in the roller unit. Don't want to be accused of low balling but if you would consider a lower price, maybe we can come to an agreement. Let me know

I have a plywood base for it. It is still available. Free S/H would not be included if you wanted the base shipped also. I can still work out a reasonable price.

Could you pm me with price shipped to 59803. With the base. Or can you supply a dimensional drawing of the one you have.

Waiting for the paypal address to send payment to.

Never mind, never got notice of PP request, I committed to buy so payment on it's way.

Latest posts

Back