• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts FS for Charity: Brewie B20 (NIB) and PicoBrew C (Never Used) + PicoStill, extras

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamblued

Reaction score
I have some unused brewing equipment that I'd like to find a home for. I also need to raise an outrageous amount of money to run in the Boston Marathon in a few months. If not against the rules, payment would be taken as a donation directly to my fundraising page. I am located in Boston and have parking so loading would be a cinch. I could be convinced to ship, but I strongly prefer pickup.

Brewie B20 - $600 or OBRO
New in the box and received as part of the third and final Kickstarter wave so likely free of some of the earlier teething problems. I did open the box just to inspect that the foam packaging was not damaged as the box looked a little rough.

Ra3D04Y.jpg

Pico C with PicoStill: $450 or OBRO
I took this one out of the box with every intention of using it. It's in like new condition and includes:
  • Three unopened Pico Packs: Mike Hess Brewing Habitus Double IPA, Lucky Envelop Brewing Helles Lager, and PicoBrew Lemon Kombucha
  • NIB PicoStill Distillation Machine
  • 2x NIB PicoBrew kegs
hBbBgJf.jpg

RO3C3KW.jpg

NMJ7ify.jpg

Back