• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts FS: Chugger Pump Center Inlet/Milwaukee Refractometer/Johnson A419

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpakstis

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone -

A few items that I am not using, that haven't been used much, and that I am able ship. I will ship CONUS via USPS Priority Mail with tracking.

chugger pump.jpg

1. Chugger Pump Center Inlet.
I've only used this once and it did great. My set up just isn't conducive to using it. I bought it used here for $125 so how about $110 shipped? These are new for $150. It has Camlock quick disconnects which I can either leave on for you or take off, depending on your preference. SOLD!

milwaukee refractometer.jpg
2. Milwaukee MA817 Digital Refractometer. A bit of a luxury item but it gives rock-solid readings super fast on brew day and if you are fine with running them through a calculator you can get your final gravity with it as well. It is very user friendly and doesn't take much calibration at all to get up and running. It comes with a bottle of distilled water and a reusable dropper to calibrate. The refractometer itself was $115 and the hard case was $30. I used this during one brew day. How about $100? (was $120) SOLD!

johnson a419.jpg
3. Johnson A419 Electronic Thermostat. Another rock-solid item. It looks like its discontinued, for a newer model. I used this pretty consistently over the past few years and its always worked great, both with heating and cooling. I believe I still have the manual and will include. I purchased it for $80. How about $50? (was $60)

Thanks for looking,
Josh

Next in line on the pump if sale with Adam falls through. Pm sent.

No bites on the refractometer and temp controller? How about a reduction and a BUMP!

Refractometer - $100

Temp controller - $50

Also the original post doesn't make it clear, but shipping cost is included in the price.

Bump for a great seller. Pump came today packaged perfectly. I received a tracking number as soon as the pump was shipped. Would buy from again.

Back