• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon FS: 2 Flow control German Cornelius Faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reefriot

Reaction score
So I have been sitting on these for over a year to use but they have a 1" shank so only good for a tower or similiar.
Just got done building my new keezer and didnt do a tower so they need to find a better home.
They are made in Germany by Cornelius and have the removable European spout. Body of faucet is black but is not plastic. Has built in shank that is chrome (these are larger than standard shanks) with flow control.
Threaded shank for tailpiece is 1".
I tested one out when I first got them and they sure are nice for controlling foamy beer. Wish I could use them.
Looking for 35.00 shipped ea. Or 65.00 shipped for both. Willing to trade as well. Things im looking for are Tri Clamps , ball lock disconnects. Co2 manifold.

View attachment 1422542230460.jpg

View attachment 1422542250237.jpg

View attachment 1422542265242.jpg

Back