• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia FS: 1.5bbl electric brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brewdanimal

Reaction score
Alright I'm selling my Nano setup. I was planning on opening a small brewery but I recently got a promotion that I have been eyeing for some time. So here it is..I only have a few photos at the moment and just trying to get the word out. I'll take a ton more photos tomorrow when I can make room in my garage. I've only used this setup 3 times because I makes way too much beer for my house haha.

This is a turn key setup, all you need is fermenters. Asking $4200

3 - 55gal barrels all modified with element fittings and camlock fittings.
Custom stand with tippy
Ebrewsupply 50a control unit
4 - element (2x4500w 2x5500) included
BCS-462
3 temp sensors
2 - SS head chugger pumps
Duda diesel plate chiller
All silicone high temp hoses with female camlock ends
All stainless valves needed
HLT has 50ft stainless steel coil installed
Mounted water filtration

Few more pics. http://imgur.com/a/AaOvL

image.jpg

Awesome setup! I'm upgrading to 20 gallon kettles. If you decide to split it up I'm interested in the chugger pumps and the hardware on them.

Good luck with the while sale.

Sorry guys on late response. Sale is pending tomorrow. If it falls through I will let yall know. Im in Virginia Beach, VA.

Not going to be parting it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back