From cali ..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ls22

Reaction score
Hello,
Brewed a few batches of beer a few decades back then dropped brewing for various reason, towards the bottom of that list though was a bit of boredom. Between a copy of the noma fermentation guide i received last christmas and subsequent dregging through the art of fermentation book i'm interested again. Now with a bit more appreciation of alcohol production as just one aspect of fermentation.
Probably just mucking around with low level experiements with meads, ciders and the like for the near term, though started reading the palmer book a couple days ago and may get back into beers sooner than i was thinking.
So probably more than you care to know about me and I'll likely just be lurking for the most part.
(And since there's a "How did you find us" thread right below this, here by a recommendation by someone on the homedistillers site)

Back