friend in need

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBbrew

Reaction score
sorry if this is not allowed on here, we're just trying to reach out to anyone who will listen. One of my closest friends of 30 years had a seizure last friday. He hit his head on the concrete and never woke up. His organs were donated on Tuesday. he leaves behind a pregnant wife, and three kids. Please consider supporting them. anything helps and is greatly appreciated.

http://m.gazettes.com/news/fundrais...56e-1483-11e5-acab-c70cec3aad22.html?mode=jqm

thanks for looking.
Tony

That's rough. It's bad enough loosing old friends to wars, accidents & what not. But kids & a pregnant wife too? They're going to need a lot of help. My condolences on the loss of your friend. Maybe you can help figure something out to help them on your end? She'll need it.

Thank you. I am. The support has been great so far. We just need to figure out the long term stuff after everything settles down.

Thank you. I am. The support has been great so far. We just need to figure out the long term stuff after everything settles down.

I lost my mother young and unexpectedly. It will be years before it's all worked out.

I'm the executor and had to sign paperwork a year ago so my father could legally sell the plots (Graves) they bought in 1987. She's been gone 12 years this month.

It didn't get worked out in the divorce, a lot didn't, so everyone in a while I get a call.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend but am glad he was a donor, and that you're stepping up to help out. I wish I had people like you around when I had to go through it. I didn't and was alone. It was one of the worst periods of my life.

sorry to hear about your mother and the things that went along with that time. i know it's going to be a long road. i have no idea what that looks like or feels like yet, but i do know he would do the same for me. thanks for taking the time to read this.

sorry to hear about your mother and the things that went along with that time. i know it's going to be a long road. i have no idea what that looks like or feels like yet, but i do know he would do the same for me. thanks for taking the time to read this.

I know I'm basically a stranger on the internet, but if you do one thing for his kids, write about their Dad. Even the most inane and pointless stories from your time with him will be beyond value for the rest of their lives.

I'm doing it now for my siblings. I should have done it years ago.

Back