• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Fridgidaire Fridge - PreDrilled

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horric29

Reaction score
I have a black Fridgidaire Fridge/Freezer that is drilled for taps already. Asking $250, local pickup. The unit is only two years old. I ended up building a keezer... :) Send me a PM... Lebanon, PA area.

fridge1.jpg

Reducing the price! $225 OBO. Send me a PM, I can't deliver, you must pickup! :)

That's a high price for a fridge just because it's already been drilled, people sell them with taps and stuff for that price

That's a high price for a fridge just because it's already been drilled, people sell them with taps and stuff for that price

I get that you can get a 20 year old fridge for that but, this is two years old. Im not sure how you would purchase 4 Perlick SS taps, shanks, tubing, distribution manifold, regulator, and CO2 tank for $225?

I don't have it marked for $225 because it's drilled, I have it for $225 because it's two years old.

I never said perlick, tank and all but drilled with 4 generic taps. I can pull any fridge 1-2 years old off craigslist and drill my own holes for 100$

Good luck to you on that! I couldn't find a one to two year old fridge for $100 on Craigslist in my area. If you can great! I've had offers of over $100 already and I didn't sell. I wish you the best!

Back