• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Fridge - stein/ two tap/fermentation combo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timzabel12

Reaction score
What all is being sold? Just fridge? Fridge and kegs? Fridge, kegs, and CO2? Everything pictured?

Also what part of Texas are you in...? Houston? Austin? Dallas?

What all is being sold? Just fridge? Fridge and kegs? Fridge, kegs, and CO2? Everything pictured?

Also what part of Texas are you in...? Houston? Austin? Dallas?

Fridge with wired stc1000's, the wood stands built for holding carboy and kegs. 3way co2 manifold, internal hoses, two taps with necessary hoses. I am upper North Texas. No Kegs/regulator or co2 tank.

Would you explain your comment choice? Or is it in relation to me bumping my add?

Thanks. I am actually debating on just keeping it and turning it into a cold storage for my cellar beers. Sepecialy since I building a keezer.

Back