• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California FREE-Los Angeles Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a couple of 5/6G glass carboys and probably a dozen glass growlers, some from defunct breweries (collector's items?). Free to good home. No shipping, please. If you bring home brew, I can probably find some more stuff in the shed you can use that's free as well. I just want my backyard back in time for guests.

I have a couple of 5/6G glass carboys and probably a dozen glass growlers, some from defunct breweries (collector's items?). Free to good home. No shipping, please. If you bring home brew, I can probably find some more stuff in the shed you can use that's free as well. I just want my backyard back in time for guests.
Free is a hell of a price. I just scored huge from another user, BBeerme, who gave me damn near everything including the kitchen sink. LOL. Hope somebody takes you up on it, cannot beat free in any way. Rock On!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back