• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon Free immersion chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

endoquest

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
1/2' copper tubing with hose fittings, works great!

PC010033.jpg

It's 1/2 inch copper tubing in or out, whatever. 50 feet coiled to fit inside a keggel and hook up to a garden hose, works great.

South Africa is deal breaker dude. Just make one.

Can't believe there isn't anyone within fifty miles to pick up this thing. It's served me well for 15 years. I guess I'll sell it to a local crackhead for a few bucks.......just sayin'.

It's 1/2 inch copper tubing in or out, whatever. 50 feet coiled to fit inside a keggel and hook up to a garden hose, works great.

South Africa is deal breaker dude. Just make one.

Can't believe there isn't anyone within fifty miles to pick up this thing. It's served me well for 15 years. I guess I'll sell it to a local crackhead for a few bucks.......just sayin'.

Check your pm

Posted to our club site but we are on the other side of the cascades and no one want to travel i guess. Keep it and use it for a HERMS coil.

I'm in Harrisburg, if you still are trying to offload it Let me know.
Cheers

Back