• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free hops you pick. Lancaster pa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agroff383

Reaction score
Hey guys I have 6 hop vines that are mature. About 8 years old. They’re ready to pick this year and I don’t have time to brew so I was hoping someone would be interested in coming to my house and picking them. They’re a mix of cascades (4 plants), mt hood (1 plant) and nugget (1 plant). I don’t need any money for them but you’d probably get over 8 oz of cones off of these. They’re all wound together so you probably wouldn’t be able to sort them out by variety but I always just threw them in and made a wet hop ale. I’m in Lancaster pa. First come first served. Text me if interested 717-201-0077. I can text a photo if you’d like. Thanks

Alex Groff

Back