• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mississippi Free HBT Membership

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in... I'm happy to pay it forward... Its part of my Christmas tradition start a pay it forward once a week through December I think this is great to see on here.

Wstbrewing

Lots of giving this season, what a great idea! Would love to receive

Cheers! :mug:

I'm in on this one for sure...thinking of what I could pay forward if I win...

This is the season of giving, and other's on this forum are showing their generosity. It is now my turn to pay it forward.

All I ask is that you currently aren't of "Forum Supporter" status and you pay it forward. Not necessarily monetary, do a good deed for someone.

Details-
Post here 1 time I will follow suit and use the random number generator. I will give it 48 hours.That's it easy as pie.

EDIT- if you would like to nominate someone, post on their behalf.

This sound like a really nice Idea.

Pointcity If you would please generate a second number and PM me with it I will give a membership as well. I will register them about the third week of January because of my holiday travel.

This sound like a really nice Idea.

Pointcity If you would please generate a second number and PM me with it I will give a membership as well. I will register them about the third week of January because of my holiday travel.

That's the spirit! I will do just that, thanks sfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back