• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free/FT- Hops in RI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baja_Brewer

Reaction score
Edit: Got some trades pending. Thanks for the interest!

Hey all.

I stocked up on bulk hops about 2 years back and then basically stopped brewing. School got super intense and I haven't and won't have time to brew for a good while.

Local pickup only. Willing to meet within reasonable distance for something like some homebrews, a 6 pack of something (not Gansett, haha!) or trading all the hops for a commercial sankey hand pump or something, I'd be all ears.

If you don't have something you want to give up, I'm happy to just give them away knowing they'll be used and there are plenty to share, especially the Centennial and Simcoe, so I wouldn't mind seeing them go to a few people.

ALL HOPS HAVE BEEN VACUUM SEALED AND FROZEN SINCE I BOUGHT THEM:
-2 lbs Centennial pellets, 8% AA
~10 oz German Perle pellets, 8.1% AA
~10 oz Styrian Goldings pellets, 1.7% AA
~6 oz EKG pellets, ~4% AA
~13 oz Simcoe LEAF (divided into oz's), 13.2% AA

PM me your email address.

Now you're a heck of a guy, nice deal for someone in RI. Too bad you're not in Ohio, I've got a couple Sanke hand pumps, homebrew, all kinds of stuff. Cheers!

Back