• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Free Bottles in 20879

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBroonery

Reaction score
I have been out of the brewing hobby for a few years, hoping to return someday, but meanwhile I'm going to be moving in the next year and need to clear out 6 or 7 cases of empty beer bottles that I spent a lot of time delabeling and cleaning, so I would hate for them to just go right into the recycling. I haven't used many of them in several years since I started kegging anyways. Anyone in the DC area who's interested send me a PM. :mug:

I have plenty myself but you could drop them off at the Flying Barrel in Frederick if it's not out of your way. I work in Germantown and I get off at 3 everyday so if the timing is right I could pick them up and take them up there for you. As long as they are not covered with years of dust they would go quick up there. Let me know if that would work for me to meet you at around 3:15pm one day after work.

In Full disclosure, I'll admit that they are a little bit dusty from being under the stairs and could use a good soak/scrub in bleach/water. I'm usually not home from work before 4-5 but they're available to whoever can use them. I don't make it up to Frederick very often but I'm in and around the DC area on a daily basis.

I'd feel guilty just throwing them in the trash(recycle). Back 5 years ago I spent hours getting the labels off and cleaning them. Anyone?

I could use a couple of cases. Let me know if they are still available.
I work in Darnestown till 3pm.
Thanks

Back