• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Bottles - Boulder

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker36

Reaction score
Free bottles to a good home. Approx 100, half 22oz bombers and half 12oz. First come first served, just stop by and get them. Southeast corner of Arrapahoe and 9th Streets. Look for big brown box labelled "Bottles" Recycling comes Thursday morning, so hurry!

Here I am, sitting in Fort Collins thinking "Hmmmm.....SWMBO would KILL me if I came to get those." I'll have to leave them for someone else.

Gone now. Sorry, I would have held it for your guys but its hectic right now.

Gone now. Sorry, I would have held it for your guys but its hectic right now.

Why are things so hectic? I hope all is well. I stopped by and picked up the bottles. I noticed a pint glass in there as well. I just wish that you had de labeled and washed them out for me...lol j/k. I wonder if your neighbors thought it strange that someone pulls over in a car and hauls away some of your trash for you. Well I owe a pint or two or a bowl.

Thanks again...

Zman :mug:

Just general moving craziness.Don't worry, you weren't the only one pulling over to dig through our trash. Maybe I'll take you up on that beer/bowl when I come back for GABF

Back