Fox news came to my house.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the fat dude in black, Claudiusb is the guy at the end drinking out of the boot!

I love the "brew room"!

Thanks man, Its a work in progress.

Also to the guy that asked how it happened, they didnt email me directly they emailed the brew club I belong to 'Borderline Brewers', then thats how I got the email.

Congrats! Was that a local reporter, national or freelance? I only watch channel 9 news so I'mnot familiar with this Manning dude.

I saw it over on Rebel Brewers thread and I knew I had seen that brewery somewhere. Now it makes sense. Awesome! Nice job! And you look like a metal head too.

Stauffbier said:
Hey dgmarquez! Nice to see another El Paso brewer!

Yeah likewise. I dont have much time to post with a newborn and two toddlers, but I make time a couple times a month at 4 am to continue with this hobby. You local or transplant?

Yeah likewise. I dont have much time to post with a newborn and two toddlers, but I make time a couple times a month at 4 am to continue with this hobby. You local or transplant?

Born and raised all my life here! Sounds like you are indeed a busy man. I've been a single father for 14 years, but my kid is now 19 and in college. I get lots of free time now, which is why all of my time is consumed by this hobby!

I'm lucky enough to have met this celebrity, and he makes really good beer! His Oyster Stout is to die for!

Celebrity hahahaha, yeah right. But thanks, we shall enjoy some brews soon enough.

Congrats! Was that a local reporter, national or freelance? I only watch channel 9 news so I'mnot familiar with this Manning dude.

Believe free lance, he said he didn't work for fox news but they hire him. Congrats on your kid, we shall make time for some beer sometime.

I saw it over on Rebel Brewers thread and I knew I had seen that brewery somewhere. Now it makes sense. Awesome! Nice job! And you look like a metal head too.

Indeed the black flame burns deep within. :rockin:

Back