• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Four Tap Kegerator, Perlick Faucet Locks, Low Profile D Couplers, and (5) Ball Lock Corney Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lgaddy44

Reaction score
I have a Four Tap Kegerator I'd like to give someone a good deal on. I'm asking $500 cash and require a local pickup. I'm in the Frederick area so if you're interested, please make sure you have the ability to pick it up yourself (truck/trailer/man power).

I made this myself quite a while ago, it's nothing fancy but it has worked well for me for without issue for at least 5 years or so if I had to guess. The fridge itself is older and I'm not sure how old it is, as I bought it from a friend that was remodeling his kitchen. It has (4) SS Perlick 525 SS Faucets, with all stainless hardware. All parts were purchased from Kegconnection totaling almost $800 when I purchased new.

It comes with a 5lb CO2 bottle with a dual regulator. I have it made so one hose remains on the outside of the fridge so you can carbonate kegs of beer on deck, or have the extra hose available for cleaning kegs. The other hose goes into the refrigerator to a 4-way manifold, splitting the gas to each keg.

I also have (4) Perlick Locks for the faucets (for those that like to be "responsible"). I may post another thread to list these separately, but they're also available with the kegerator right now for $30 each / $120 for all four.

In addition to being able to have (4) of your homebrew kegs on tap, I also have (2) Stainless Low Profile D Couplers for commercial kegs. Again, I'll probably create a posting for these separately too, but they're available now with this sale for $35 each / $70 for both.

If you're in need of Ball Lock Corney Kegs, I have (5) available. All of them work fine and hold a good seal. I can even throw in some extra O-rings for them. I'm asking $40 for each keg / $200 for all five of them.

If you're interested in buying this entire package, I'll knock it down to $850 for everything. Firm prices are listed for each if you only want some of the items, but everything listed on the kegerator inventory will be sold as a whole unit. Please feel free to reply with any questions or if you'd like to see any additional photos.

Attachments

• Kegerator.jpg
    Kegerator.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 800
  • Kegerator Open.jpg
    Kegerator Open.jpg
    735.3 KB · Views: 770
  • CO2 Bottle and Regulator.jpg
    CO2 Bottle and Regulator.jpg
    763.6 KB · Views: 760
  • Perlick Faucets.jpg
    Perlick Faucets.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 735
  • Perlick Faucet Locks.jpg
    Perlick Faucet Locks.jpg
    697 KB · Views: 734
  • SS Shanks.jpg
    SS Shanks.jpg
    655.3 KB · Views: 756
  • Low Profile Commercial Couplers.jpg
    Low Profile Commercial Couplers.jpg
    568.1 KB · Views: 727
  • Kegerator Inventory.jpg
    Kegerator Inventory.jpg
    1,017.6 KB · Views: 714
These items are still available and I'll even knock $50 off. Everything listed is yours for $800 cash.

These items are still available. This is for local pickup only (no shipping), and I apologize but I'm not interested in selling each individual item or breaking up the groups any more than I have listed. I'll still be happy to sell the entire package deal for $800 cash or breaking up the package into the following:

-Kegerator, CO2 Bottle, & Regulator: $500
-(4) Perlick Faucet Locks: $120
-(2) Stainless Low Profile Couplers: $70
-(5) Ball Lock Corney Kegs: $200

Back